The BERNINA 500, our embroidery-only machine, offers 275 built-in embroidery designs and eight embroidery alphabets. Place your design exactly on the fabric with the built-in functionality Pinpoint Placement.
- BERNINA Hook System to sew perfect stitches faster and quieter
- More space – 8.5” to the right of the needle for creative freedom
- Jumbo bobbin with 70% extra thread capacity to sew longer without interruption
- Large centrally located 4.3” touchscreen for easy navigation
- Top of the line embroidery functionality
- 1000 stitches per minute
- 275 embroidery designs built-in
- 8 alphabets
- Automatic thread cutter
- up to 6.5 “ x 10.5” embroidery field
More space for creative freedom
- Handle big projects with ease
- Comfortably create endless designs
- Re-designed embroidery module
The extended freearm offers 8.5" right of the needle. Enjoy a large embroidery area of 15.75" x 6.5" to bring your embroidery ideas to life.
Edit your designs with ease
- Simply undo & redo steps
- Edit designs as a group or break apart
- Customize the stitch-out sequence
With the Enhanced Editing Functions you can realize your ideas directly on screen and use your creativity to create new designs.
Automatic features save time
- No manual thread cutting
- Press a button to lift the foot
- Press a button to cut your thread
The automatic thread cutter operates three steps in one: cuts the thread, lifts the needle and raises the presser foot.
Perfection is the new standard
- Manage thread cuts with ease
- No manual trimming on top side
- Achieve perfect embroidery results
The Thread Away Mode pulls the threads down to the underside for clean embroidery results on the top.
Finest embroidery results for you
- Perfect stitches, fast & quiet
- Jumbo bobbin to embroider longer
- Frontload the bobbin with new thread
The BERNINA Hook keeps the stitches consistent and precise with a maximum speed of 1,000 stitches per minute.
Easy design positioning
- Position designs easily and precisely
- No need to use the template anymore
- Perfect results in short times
Use Pinpoint Placement to position your design precisely: select two points and match them with the markings on the hooped fabric.