Free shipping on worldwide orders
Warning: Last items in stock!
Create designer-level fashions and home décor!
The feature-rich PC420PRW helps you achieve professional-level results, with a comprehensive set of built-in features and included accessories typically seen only with higher level machines. Select from over 294 built-in stitches; view your stitches, settings and options on the easy-view backlit LCD display; design your own stitches with the exclusive My Custom Stitch feature; and even save your custom stitches to the machine's memory for future use. Plus, the eleven included presser feet help you produce designer-level finishing, more easily, with specialized feet for blind hems, monogramming, quilting and more. Precision and customization abound in this machine, leaving you the opportunity to sew virtually any project you can imagine!
Find out about other Project Runway Limited Edition Machines!
- Backlit LCD display with easy-to-use stitch selector
- Virtually Unlimited Stitches with the My Custom Stitch Feature
- Six-point feed dogs for feeding all types of material
- Built-in knee lifter to easily raise and lower the presser foot, so your hands are free to reposition or remove your fabric.
- Built-in thread cutters
- Twin needle function for topstitching, hemming, pintucking, quilting, and other embellishment techniques
- Super bright LED work area
- Electronic variable speed control
- Advanced needle threading system
- Super easy bobbin winding system
- Jam resistant Quick-Set drop-in top bobbin
- 294 built-in sewing stitches, including 10 styles of 1-step auto-size buttonholes and 3 sewing lettering styles each with 55 alphanumeric characters
Accessory Storage Yes Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure Yes Adjustable Screen Brightness No Automatic Thread Cutter No Branded Series Project Runway Built-in Languages No Built-In Memory No Display Type LCD Feed Dog Points 6 Included Accessory Feet Buttonhole Foot, Overcasting Foot, Monogramming Foot, Zipper Foot, Zigzag Foot, Blindstich Foot, Button Fitting Foot, Walking Foot, Quilting Foot, Stitch Guide Foot, Adjustable Zipper/Piping Foot, Non-Stick Foot, Open Toe Foot LCD Display Size (W" x H") 2.0" x 0.7" Lighting Type LED Memory Card Reader No Needle Position Key (Up/Down) Yes Needle Threading System Advanced Presser Foot Leveling Yes Quick Set Bobbin Yes Realistic Preview No Screensaver No Specialty Feet Included Yes Start/Stop Button Yes Stitch Selector Type Direct Selection Thread Sensor None Thread Sensor On/Off No UL/CSA Listed Yes UL/CSA Listed Voltage 110v USB No Wide Table Included No Workspace Area 4.1" x 7.4"