Free shipping on worldwide orders
Juki MB-1373 Single Thread Chain Button Sewing Machine
Assembled Table & Servo Motor:
This Package includes a Fully Assembled Table and a Servo Motor.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Multiple Stitching Modes:
Stitch shape can easily be changed over between 2 and 4 button-hole configurations only by operating a lever.
The machine sews buttons with an optimum number of stitches; 8, 16 or 32, according to the sewing conditions.
Thread-Fray-Prevention On/Off Changeover Mechanism:
The machine is provided as standard with a "thread-fray-prevention On/Off changeover mechanism to help produce beautiful seams with added durability.
The attachments used for your conventional machines are applicable as they are.
- Max. Sewing Speed: 1,500 Stitches per Minute
- Number of Stitches: 8, 16 and 32 stitches
- Needle: TQx1 (#16) #14~20
- Feed Length (crosswise feed): 2.5~6.5mm
- Feed Length (lengthwise feed): 0~6.5mm
- Applicable Button: Round-shaped Flat Button (2-holed, 4-holed) Shank button, Wrapped-around button, Snap, Label, Metal Button, Stay Button (exclusive attachments have to be used)
- Button Size: ř10~28mm
- Thickness of Button: 1.8~3.5mm (options max. 5mm)
- Needle Bar Stroke: 48.6mm
- Lift of the Presser Foot: 9mm
- Lubrication: By an Oiler
- Lubricating oil: JUKI New Defrix Oil No.1 (equivalent to ISO VG7)
- Weight of the machine head: 24kg
Clutch motors operate at a fixed speed, typically between 1725 - 3450 rpm, depending on the type of machine. Servo Motors on the other hand are speed adjustable. The two major advantages of the Servo Motor are that you can control the speed of the motor and that the motor is completely silent when the pedal is not engaged.
Some other advantages of the Servo Motor include:
- They consume up to 90% less energy than clutch motors
- 1/3 lighter than clutch motors
- Reverse motor rotation with the flick of a switch
- Nothing to wear or adjust
- Adjusted speed remains the same no matter how hard the pedal is pressed